Feb 14, 2015

Valentine's Day Cards

I want to help you lovely people out there with your love lives, so I've created these super extravagant and super effective Valentine's Day cards featuring my one true love, chicken.

Feel free to send these to your significant others, your cats, and yourself. Let me know if you use one of them! 




Check out my post on how to survive Valentine's Day!
If you don't have a Valentine, you can be mine! In the most respectful, non-possessive way.

--
What's the best/worst Valentine's Day card you've ever gotten?
Do you have a hot date with chicken tonight too? Comment below!

5 comments:

  1. I got one this year with Plato on it that said, "Let's get platonic," which pretty much summed up my Valentine's Day haha. So that was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outrageous GlamourFeb 15, 2015, 12:01:00 PM

    I have a hot date with chicken every night. I LOOOOOVE chicken so much it's not even real. Fried chicken, grilled chicken, slow cooked, chicken breast, thigh, nuggets. All chicken. These cards were hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah same! Rotisserie chicken is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. That's the most clever way to friendzone someone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for living in the fast lane and commenting, you cool kid you!