Feb 3, 2016

Fit & Flare


Top: Forever 21 - $12
Skirt: Bisou Bisou - $18 Sale
Boots: Forever 21





Admist the lovely 70 degree weather and our nation's beloved groundhog determining that spring is here early, I broke out this croptop-and-skirt combo. The fun trumpet cut skirt with the low-turtleneck croptop is a cute way to break out some skin and yet not look weatherly-confused. 

I love skirts, and while 85% of my skirt wardrobe is now unwearable for the constant wind tunnel I call my campus, this skirt is one of the few that are able to defy the elements. I feel like this is perfect for a "slightly-overdressed-at-a-coffeeshop-because-everyone-should-admire-me-and-my-luxurious-wardrobe" look.

As always the photography is by Anne Yu. Check out her work!

Find my other fashion posts through the Fashion tab!
Follow me on Chictopia and Lookbook.nu and Instagram for more outfit-of-the-days.

--
Where do you like to overdress to? Any horror stories from overdressing? Comment below!


2 comments:

Thanks for living in the fast lane and commenting, you cool kid you!